Rabanada is actually a Portuguese dessert. It is simply old bread soaked and fried. If done correctly it can be delicious. In Brazilian, rabanadas are usually served at Christmas.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can milk
- 3 egg
- 4 units French bread (baguette)
- Mix the condensed milk and milk with a fork.
- In another bowl beat the egg.
- Heat a frying pan with oil
- Put the bread inside the milk mixture bowl, let it soak, after put it in the egg and fry until golden.
- In a plate mix the fried bread with sugar and cinnamon.