Posts Tagged ‘bacalhau no forno’
- 2 kg of cod
- 1 kg of potato
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 can of olive oil (500 ml)
- 400 g of black olives (separate some for garnish)
- 2 large onions sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into thin slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 boiled eggs cut in half to decorate
- Parsley and chives to garnish
- Leave cod soaked in water overnight. Change the water at least three times.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thick slices.
- In a pan put enough oil and make layers with potatoes, cod, peppers, onion and other ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil and cover with foil.
- Place in a preheated oven for 50 minutes, remove the aluminum and leave for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with eggs, sprinkle the parsley, scallions, olives, and drizzle with olive oil. Place in the oven for another 5 minutes and enjoy!